Benton PHA Peeling Gel 70 ML
Benton PHA Peeling gel is a delicate peeling in two steps - physical and chemical. The physical peeling is performed with natural cellulose, and the chemical - with third generation exfoliating acid RNA. RNA is a third generation exfoliating acid, which is an advanced version of ANA. Unlike ANA, BHA, it is not a photosensitive ingredient and has an additional moisturizing and brightening effect. It removes dead skin cells by balancing excessive oiliness and the formation of black and white spots and forming a protective barrier that prevents moisture loss. . The gel is enriched with hyaluronic acid, Ceramide, Allantoin, water from the flowers of blue cornflower and chrysanthemum flower extract, which moisturize and soothe exfoliated skin, leaving it with a healthy glow.
Use this gentle exfoliating gel to gently exfoliate your skin, soften and revitalize it.
All skin types, especially rough and dull skin.
Cellulose - binds the gel to dissolved dead cells, when excess water evaporates, provides the effect of gomage.
Lactobionic acid is polyhydroxy acid (PHA) or the oxidized form of lactose, which is obtained from milk. It is a larger molecule than glycolic acid, which is why it is considered less strong and less irritating and provides only exfoliation of the surface. This makes it ideal for those with sensitive skin who are prone to irritation sometimes caused by AHA. It is a gentle exfoliator, which makes it ideal for everyday use, in addition, protects from sun damage, brightens the skin, evens out the skin tone, including reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lactobionic acid also helps reduce scarring and hyperpigmentation, helps hydration.
Ceramides - provide moisture in depth at the cellular level, restore the water-lipid balance of the skin and create a protective barrier that retains moisture. They also have a regenerative function and smooth fine wrinkles, giving the skin a silky softness.
Hyaluronic acid - provides deep hydration, softens deep wrinkles inside and out; creates a protective layer that retains moisture in the skin.
Aqua (Water), Cellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Glycerin, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Capctiolic, Lactobionic, Lactobionic Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl / Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Gluconate
HOW TO USE
After cleansing / washing the face, an appropriate amount of gel is applied to dry skin of the face, protecting the eye and lip area. The face is massaged for 1-2 minutes to exfoliate dead cells and dirt. Then wash with plenty of water. It can be used up to 2-3 times a week.
1. The product is for external use only
2. If any of the following symptoms, such as itching, swelling, redness or rash, occur, discontinue use. Allergic reactions are also possible to natural ingredients.
3. Do not use the product on an irritated or injured area of skin or if you have an intolerance to any of the ingredients.
4. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
5. Important storage information:
- Close the cap tightly after each use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store the product at room temperature. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as well as extremely hot or cold temperatures
- Use the product within the shelf life indicated on the package.
PACKAGING / CONTENTS (ML / GR)
See the packaging
Made in South Korea